Am I in a Healthy Relationship?
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Read this text: Am I in a Healthy Relationship?

+12
pedro henrique
Victor Zorzetto
kaio
Guilherme Henrique
Enzo Munhoz
vitõria muniz
Daniel_WD
Julia Duarte
Heloise p
Luiz Gustavo
Débora Larissa
Thaís
16 participantes

Ir para baixo

Read this text: Am I in a Healthy Relationship? Empty Read this text: Am I in a Healthy Relationship?

Mensagem por Thaís Qua Ago 17, 2016 5:21 pm

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

It Feels Like Love — But Is It?

Sometimes it feels impossible to find someone who's right for you — and who thinks you're right for him or her! So when it happens, you're usually so psyched that you don't even mind when your little brother finishes all the ice cream or your English teacher chooses the one day when you didn't do your reading to give you a pop quiz.
It's totally normal to look at the world through rose-colored glasses in the early stages of a relationship. But for some people, those rose-colored glasses turn into blinders that keep them from seeing that a relationship isn't as healthy as it should be.

What Makes a Healthy Relationship?

Hopefully, you and your significant other are treating each other well. Not sure if that's the case? Take a step back from the dizzying sensation of being swept off your feet and think about whether your relationship has these seven qualities:

Mutual respect. Does he or she get how cool you are and why? (Watch out if the answer to the first part is yes but only because you're acting like someone you're not!) The key is that your BF or GF is into you for who you are — for your great sense of humor, your love of reality TV, etc. Does your partner listen when you say you're not comfortable doing something and then back off right away? Respect in a relationship means that each person values who the other is and understands — and would never challenge — the other person's boundaries.

Trust. You're talking with a guy from French class and your boyfriend walks by. Does he completely lose his cool or keep walking because he knows you'd never cheat on him? It's OK to get a little jealous sometimes — jealousy is a natural emotion. But how a person reacts when feeling jealous is what matters. There's no way you can have a healthy relationship if you don't trust each other.

Honesty. This one goes hand-in-hand with trust because it's tough to trust someone when one of you isn't being honest. Have you ever caught your girlfriend in a major lie? Like she told you that she had to work on Friday night but it turned out she was at the movies with her friends? The next time she says she has to work, you'll have a lot more trouble believing her and the trust will be on shaky ground.

Support. It's not just in bad times that your partner should support you. Some people are great when your whole world is falling apart but can't take being there when things are going right (and vice versa). In a healthy relationship, your significant other is there with a shoulder to cry on when you find out your parents are getting divorced and to celebrate with you when you get the lead in a play.

Fairness/equality. You need to have give-and-take in your relationship, too. Do you take turns choosing which new movie to see? As a couple, do you hang out with your partner's friends as often as you hang out with yours? It's not like you have to keep a running count and make sure things are exactly even, of course. But you'll know if it isn't a pretty fair balance. Things get bad really fast when a relationship turns into a power struggle, with one person fighting to get his or her way all the time.

Separate identities. In a healthy relationship, everyone needs to make compromises. But that doesn't mean you should feel like you're losing out on being yourself. When you started going out, you both had your own lives (families, friends, interests, hobbies, etc.) and that shouldn't change. Neither of you should have to pretend to like something you don't, or give up seeing your friends, or drop out of activities you love. And you also should feel free to keep developing new talents or interests, making new friends, and moving forward.

Good communication. You've probably heard lots of stuff about how men and women don't seem to speak the same language. We all know how many different meanings the little phrase "no, nothing's wrong" can have, depending on who's saying it! But what's important is to ask if you're not sure what he or she means, and speak honestly and openly so that the miscommunication is avoided in the first place. Never keep a feeling bottled up because you're afraid it's not what your BF or GF wants to hear or because you worry about sounding silly. And if you need some time to think something through before you're ready to talk about it, the right person will give you some space to do that if you ask for it.
click.
[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]
[size=18[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link][/url][/size]

Thaís
Thaís
Admin

https://nonoanoc2016.directorioforuns.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Read this text: Am I in a Healthy Relationship? Empty Re: Read this text: Am I in a Healthy Relationship?

Mensagem por Débora Larissa Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:12 pm

MUST RESPECT, TRUST AND  LIBERTY I love you

Débora Larissa

Read this text: Am I in a Healthy Relationship? Empty Re: Read this text: Am I in a Healthy Relationship?

Mensagem por Luiz Gustavo Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Even healthy relationships can use a boost now and then. You may need a boost if you feel disconnected from your partner or like the relationship has gotten stale. If so, find a fun, simple activity you both enjoy, like going on a walk, and talk about the reasons why you want to be in the relationship. Then, keep using healthy behaviors as you continue dating.
If you’re single (and especially if you’re a single parent), don’t worry if you need a boost too! Being single can be the best and worst feeling, but remember relationships don’t just include your significant other and you.

Luiz Gustavo

Mensagem por Heloise p Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:23 pm

In my opinion to have a healthy relationship must have trust, respect , love, happiness , motivation, overcome difficulties and make him to be happy and lasting , Set apart for at least 20 minutes a day , purely for both of you , leave everything back a little, and just hang out with your partner.

Heloise p

Mensagem por Julia Duarte Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:25 pm

in mY opinion,what makes a relationship healthllY is the mutual respect,confidence,and the love for both of people in a relationship cat

Julia Duarte

Mensagem por Daniel_WD Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:26 pm

I think actually a good relationship must have
trust, honesty , communication,
and respect...
good is that I do not know WHAT
talk ..... Very Happy Very Happy

Daniel_WD

Mensagem por Heloise p Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Maria Vitória, as it is sometimes difficult to be honest , it can also be difficult to show your emotions to the other. You want him to see you as a strong, independent person, not someone who needs a lot of each other. But acting this way will create a barrier between you and your boyfriend . If you look very independent or closed , the relationship may worsen . Try not to be a super emotional person , but let your partner updated their feelings. He can help you overcome difficult times , and you have to work together to maintain the relationship .

Heloise p

Mensagem por Heloise p Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Matheus W.
You do not have to complete all he speaks , but her boyfriend understand at a deep level is a healthy basis for the relationship. Understand how he thinks and how he deals with situations is the best way to solve problems. Make sure that he also understands you. If this still is not something natural, you can sit and talk about themselves, to get to know even more .

Heloise p

Mensagem por Luiz Gustavo Qua Ago 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad cat pirat bounce rabbit pig silent @ What a Face sunny Basketball cheers

Luiz Gustavo

Mensagem por vitõria muniz Ter Ago 23, 2016 3:00 pm

For me a rather stable relationship begins when the couple is aware that it is something serious, it's not like a cable television subscription, you cancel when you can not pay more.
   My vision of stable relationship continues when there is respect between the two, and others towards them. There should be also, honesty, harmony between the two. And even if desentendam differences are resolved between them.
   In conclusion, I say that to have a rather stable relationship is necessary awareness of what is happening. flower

vitõria muniz

Mensagem por Enzo Munhoz Qua Ago 24, 2016 8:57 pm

I think, in fact, a good relationship should have
trust, honesty, communication,
and respect ...
I think that without these things ...
The Relationship ..... It would not be healthy lol! lol! lol!

Enzo Munhoz

Mensagem por Guilherme Henrique Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:06 pm

In my opinion, in a relationship must be respect between the two.

Guilherme Henrique

Mensagem por kaio Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:13 pm

In my opinion the text is right
a good relationship must have affection, affection, love, etc ...

kaio

Mensagem por Victor Zorzetto Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:20 pm

LOVE AND WHEN YOU CAN RELY ON 100 % IN PERSON YOU LOVE , POWER TELLING WITH HER OR HIM IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS CERTAMNETE LA BECAUSE LOVE AND NOT ANYTHING OUTA . Embarassed

Victor Zorzetto

Mensagem por pedro henrique Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:21 pm

hi my friends, one relationship without quarrels and discussions, it is necessary to respect reciprocity honesty, loyalty and most importantly love...e noiz cheers afro

pedro henrique

Mensagem por Heloise p Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:23 pm

kimberly,
Do not think the worst of the person, or doubt it. Relationship is trust, comfort us each other when necessary , do not bring the past to light , especially when it is something that has been resolved. He should be buried and should no longer be an issue , never try to be anyone but yourself. If you do not show completely , one can not love you completely.
Never betray, if you are in a relationship with someone you love , never worth it and these things always turn up.

Heloise p

Mensagem por Adilson td2 Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Sometimes relationships can seem give a lot of work until you can relax and realize how lucky you are. A healthy relationship and success can be achieved at all if you and your (his) partner (a) are willing to work a little. Here's how to begin to nurture the relationship you

Adilson td2

Mensagem por Heloise p Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Matheus Henrique, Never lie , since the truth always comes one day! Even if a small, useless lie, always be honest !
Trust is very important ; if you do not trust someone , there is no reason to stick with it .
Take care of yourself. Treat yourself with respect and love is as important as doing the same with the one you love.

Heloise p

Mensagem por MEL.LARY.BECCAH Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Well, for a good and healthy relationship there needs to be trust, love , care, affection , tenderness , friendship, companionship, complicity , Faithfulness , Sincerity , but should not be a boring relationship, syrupy , fights make the relationship is also an learning for both parties ...
I love you Crying or Very sad confused Rolling Eyes

MEL.LARY.BECCAH

Mensagem por Heloise p Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Vinicius, Honesty should be natural in a relationship - but sometimes that's the hardest part ! Make a point of having a relationship based on trust, where you can talk about everything. Be open to tell anything to go by your head or what happened during your day will make you feel more connected , making the healthy, loving dating.

Heloise p

Mensagem por ingrid brito Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Natália:
In a healthy relationship has to be trust each other respect . You also need to keep track if you have a problem in the relationship of trust reason, it is not necessary to undo a friendship. There may be jealous , but you have to have confidence in the partner or the partner

ingrid brito

Mensagem por ingrid brito Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:36 pm

ingrid:a relationship has to have respect , friendship , love, trust , loyalty , be true ...

ingrid brito

Mensagem por ingrid brito Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:38 pm

yasmim:rin a relationship have to love above all, trust the partner , respect each other and have loyalty

ingrid brito

Mensagem por israel fernandes Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:39 pm

A stable relationship can happen when a couple is aware of what you want , with love, affection , trust, honesty , respect, sincerity , consiencia of what can happen during intercourse . For if you do not have it in the relationship can cause a conflict between a couple.
summarizing the objective in a stable relationship and build a family and have children, but with a little responsibility . Cool Surprised cheers
israel

israel fernandes

Mensagem por Thaís Qua Ago 24, 2016 9:41 pm

julia carvalho

Sometimes relationships can seem give a lot of work until you can relax and realize how lucky you are. A healthy relationship and success can be achieved at all if you and your (his) partner (a) are willing to work a little. Here's how to begin to nurture your relationship

Murilo Beloni

This is not only to have the next one to do in the company or who can spend leisure time, a relationship much more than that and finally involves the desire of every couple is living together in a healthy marriage that will grow and be strengthened with time.

Emilly fernanda

Living a relationship the two is not always an easy thing. Now, with the rush of everyday life and the constant presence of technology in our homes, we have less and less time to devote to our partner and to our family. Gradually become
Thaís
Thaís
Admin

https://nonoanoc2016.directorioforuns.com

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo